Employer: New Hampshire State Parks
Job Title: Park Attendant 1 - Maintenance
$125/ Week (The Hampton Beach housing rates
will be discounted)
From May 15, 2022 to Sep 15, 2022
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
Must have passed 8th grade. Must have physical social security card & bank account.
Park Attendant 1- Maintenance (Up to 4 positions available)(Located at Hampton Beach State Park- Main Beach) $14.63/hour
- Performs general interior and exterior upkeep to include washing windows, cleaning bathrooms, dusting, painting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, raking, and collecting trash.
- Assists with monitoring and replenishing inventory of park supplies (Restocking janitorial supply closets)
- Delivers quality customer service to visitors in person, over the telephone, and during guided tours to provide information, answer questions, and give directions; receives and responds to routine complaints
- Operates and transports simple hand tools and equipment to maintain grounds including, but not limited to, mowing, trimming, landscaping, and sweeping.
- Waste management services – picking trash throughout the park to maintain a safe and clean environment for visitors. Emptying over 300 trash barrels with the 9-yard compacting truck which makes frequent trips to the local transfer station.
Basic Purpose Summary: To support visitor services and ensure favorable conditions for parks, recreational areas, and beaches through the provision of customer service, operational support, instructional/educational services and/ or general housekeeping, grounds keeping and maintenance duties, working under close supervision as an entry level staff member.